Project Management Professional (PMP®) is a Global Standard Certification for all Project Managers across Globe. The 7th Edition of the PMBOK Guide is used to emphasize the most recent best practices in the field. Learn from Industry-standard experts to achieve a high success rate in your projects and master the Global Project Management Skills through our customized learning created to meet your requirements.
Manage Projects Effectively by applying Agile and Hybrid approaches. The PMP Certificate is the most Prestigious and Acknowledged certificate in the area of Project Management. Research indicates that global companies prefer Certified Project Managers against Project Managers. This is means there is always a scope for you to stand out of the crowd by becoming a Certified Project Manager. Our PMP Workshop is the right path for professionals who want to excel in Project Management by showcasing their upskilling with Industry Standard Globally recognized PMP Certification.
Knowledge Areas Of Project Management
- People: Learn the standard people management skills to increase productivity and drive the project without any hurdle.
- Process: Redefining or Restructuring the process to meet the project’s success.
- Business Environment: Connecting the dots between projects and organizational goals to achieve the expected result.
Be smarter in your workplace by learning and mastering the Agile Hybrid Approach. Incorporate Hybrid Project in the most efficient way possible.
Become Certified Project Manager Today with Winsple Learning!!
Project Management training can bring significant changes to you in various ways. Here are some examples:
- Improved Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Better Planning and Goal Setting
- More Efficient Problem-Solving
- Enhanced Leadership Skills
- Increased Career Opportunities
Overall, Project Management training can bring positive changes to you by improving your time management, communication, planning and goal setting, problem-solving, leadership skills, and career opportunities.
PMP Training Program Key Features:
- 4-day full-time intensive PMP Bootcamp
- Comprehensive PMP Exam Prep Class
- Instruction from a PMP-certified instructor with extensive industry experience.
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
- Case Studies
- 1000+ PMP exam prep practice questions
- Reference Resources
- Instructions on the PMP Exam Process
- Assistance with the PMP Exam Application
- Complete 4-day class recordings
- Ongoing, post-class support by Winsple Learning training team
- 100% Money back guarantee
PMP Course Curriculum:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Module 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Module 2: Starting the Project
- Module 3: Doing the Work
- Module 4: Keep Your Team on Track
- Module 5: Keep the Business in Mind
Here are the step-by-step instructions for obtaining PMP (Project Management Professional) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI):
Determine Eligibility: Review the eligibility criteria for the PMP certification to ensure you meet the education and project management experience requirements.
Here are the prerequisites for the PMP Certification:
- Education: A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree, or equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, or a four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) with at least three years of project management experience.
- Project Management Experience: Applicants must have at least 4,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects, as well as 35 hours of project management education.
- Exam: Pass the PMP certification exam, which consists of 200 multiple-choice questions covering project management concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Code of Ethics: Agree to abide by PMI’s code of ethics and professional conduct.
Note that the above prerequisites are for the PMP certification as of 2023, and PMI may update the requirements in the future.
- Application Review
- Pay Fees
- Schedule Exam
- Prepare for Exam
- Take Exam
- Receive Results
- Maintain Certification
Note that the above steps are for the PMP certification as of 2023, and PMI may update the certification process in the future.
- Instructor-Led Virtual Sessions
- In-Person Workshops
- Corporate Training/In-House Training
- On-Demand One-To-One Sessions
|Weekday||Apr 25 – 28, 2023||Book Your Seat|
|Weekday||May 23 – 26, 2023||Book Your Seat|
|Weekday||Jun 20 – 23, 2023||Book Your Seat|
|Weekday||Jul 25 – 28, 2023||Book Your Seat|
|Weekday||Aug 22 – 25, 2023||Book Your Seat|
|Weekday||Sep 26 – 29, 2023||Book Your Seat|
|Weekday||Oct 24 – 27, 2023||Book Your Seat|
|Weekday||Nov 21 – 24, 2023||Book Your Seat|
|Weekday||Dec 19 – 22, 2023||Book Your Seat|
We are aware that each person’s training process and the resources they require to complete it may vary. For this reason, Winsple Learning provides private group training options, where our knowledgeable training advisors can modify our courses to better meet the demands of your business and the learning preferences of your employees.
For Private batch, please email to email@example.com with all your requirement
A great way to get the best results from your training is through group sessions. Because your team and coworkers have the same objectives, we can tailor and streamline your group training programme, resulting in more pertinent instruction to satisfy your learning needs.
Any classroom or online course can be delivered privately by us at your location, at our facility, online, in any time zone, and from any location in the world.
For Group Training, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all your requirement
Role-aligned learning pathways that link digital skills to desired learner outcomes can help your team reach its full potential.
To address the skill gaps in your workforce, our implementation experts will create a training curriculum specifically for the unique digital transformation path of your firm.
For Corporate Training, please email to email@example.com with all your requirement.